1. How do I know if SWISSOATS A3 works?
SWISSOATS A3 has been proven to work effectively after being subjected to several clinical studies in Europe, USA, Japan and Singapore. Valid clinical references from reputable international clinical journals are available to evaluate its effectiveness. Furthermore, results from a local study in Singapore were presented at the 2nd World Congress on Aging at Geneva and at Asian Urology Congress in Beijing.
2. How long should I take SWISSOATS A3 before I can feel its effects?
Beneficial effects of SWISSOATS A3 are often evident within two weeks of consumption. However, please note that this is an average period given as every individual takes a different amount of time to feel the effects, i.e. one may feel the effects sooner than another individual.
3. What is the recommended dose and ideal time of consumption?
- The recommended dose for men is two caplets a day for an initial 2 weeks, to be taken after meals. Followed by a maintenance dose of one to two caplets per day.
- The recommended dose for women is two caplets a day for an initial 1 week, to be taken after meals. Followed by a maintenance dose of one to two caplets per day.
- Ideally, SWISSOATS A3 should be taken after breakfast or lunch to provide you the benefits of peak energy levels throughout the day
4. Does SWISSOATS A3 cause heatiness?
SWISSOATS A3 will not cause heatiness. Heatiness is caused by bacteria or a viral infection that may lead to sore throat etc. In fact, SWISSOATS A3 can prevent sore throats and other infections owing to its powerful antioxidant properties which help to enhance our immune system.
5. Does SWISSOATS A3 have any negative side-effects?
Extensive clinical studies as well as health and safety reports have shown that SWISSOATS A3 does not cause any negative side effects. Moreover, it does not interact with any medications and is safe for consumption.
6. How is SWISSOATS A3 different from other products containing oats?
SWISSOATS A3 differs from other oat-containing products as a result of its exclusive patented combination of its ingredients - Green Oats, Stinging Nettle and Sea Buckthorn fruit. It was researched and developed with the assistance of The Swiss Federal Cereal Research Institute. Furthermore, SWISSOATS A3 is cold pressed from a special strain of oat plants thus giving you a product that is highest in nutrients and quality than extracts pressed from common oat varieties.
The unique method of cold processing used in SWISSOATS A3 ensures preservation of key compounds in a living state with highest nutrient levels and the best quality extract. Using the latest technology, the special packaging preserves the effective compounds alive for up to 3 years.
7. Does SWISSOATS A3 cause constipation?
The 3 major ingredients in SWISSOATS A3 are special stain of green oats, stinging nettle plant and sea buckthorn fruit extracts. These are valuable source of fibres. As we all know, fibres are useful to assist in bowel movement and to prevent constipation.
8. Does Swissoats A3 cause weight gain?
A key benefit of Swissoats A3 is that it improves your energy levels naturally. This will help you burn energy rather than put on weight. Also, oats, plants and fruit extracts are high in nutrition but do not promote weight gain. This is why oats is one of the ingredients found in SoyDiet, a weight loss health supplement.